Looking for a product? Search Here!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT - April Shipment !

ANNOUNCEMENT * UPDATED ON 30TH APRIL

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, a lot of people were wondering where I was yesterday as the blog was left unattended with no reply for customer questions and also my MSN was left offline. I have to apologise as I was away outstation to our nearby neighbouring country. ^_^

Ok, I know a lot of people had been asking these questions below...
" When is the supposely large shipments that is suppose to be arriving last week coming in? ",
" Where is my Figma? ",
" Where is my Transformers? "
" Where is my girlfriend? "
" Where is my cosplay costume? "
" When is the katanas coming in? " the most asked questions

I will now answer all those questions above;
As I had posted earlier that a big load of April shipment is coming in around 20th April. First thing first, lets make these very clear. We have no control or whatsoever of the delivery timing of the goods. We do not own the shipping company so sometimes the delivery can be early and sometimes it can be very late ( like now). I can't complaint and I certainly hope my dear customer can understand this situation too. Shipping by Sea is a pain in the bottom process, but it is the most economical way to bring in the goods with reasonable additional cost to shipping.

So when is the April shipment arriving ?
April shipment had docked Brunei Muara Port 3am yesterday (28th April). I had provided an unconfirm estimated timeline below;

27/4 - 28/4 - Shipment arrived at Muara Port
30/4 - Confirmed ARRIVED at CHONG HOCK TOYNATION !!!!! * updated 30th April
1/5 - Stock Check & Distribution to all branches * updated 30th April
2/5 - 3/5 - Toys display in Mall & Kiulap * updated 30th April

Now you have it, question all answered. I hope this will clear some questions that my dear customers had been asking all these while. When the toys are all ready on shelves, I will post it first thing straight away. Please bear in mind this is not the 30th April Pre-order shipment and also I don't know where your girlfriend is o_0.

Thanks for your patience

Eric
Management
Chong Hock Toynation