Looking for a product? Search Here!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I had just returned from a business trip from HK for the past four days.

First, I have to apologise for not returning emails & questions and not updating the blogs. I did plan to update the blog while I was away but apparently when I was in HK, I couldn't log on to any blogspot. None!!! There is some sort blockage by the goverment to prevent people from reading any news from blogspot.com.

Secondly, there are many messages left on the CHATCORNER, it will take sometime for me to read. So if there is someone who urgently need a question to be answer please direct email me or message on MSN on Monday, 13th July 2009.

Thirdly, I have to say personally this is a very successful trip for me. We have found several trustable suppliers where we can source out more varities of action figures, figurines and Transformer. ^_^ so stay tune on July Sea Shipment arriving very very soon!!!

Thanks

Eric
Management
CH-Toynation